Services for Rental Properties:
- Advertising & marketing of the property
- Showing of property to prospective tenants - 7 days a week
- Tenant applications
- Tenant screening
- Credit checks
- Verification of employment and salary
- Check previous landlord history & references
- Perform a criminal background check
- Preparation of lease/rental agreements
- Inspection of property prior to every move in and move out
- Provide owner with digital photos of the entire property’s interior and exterior prior to every tenant move in and move out
- Tenant/owner relations
- Tenant instruction regarding appliances, yard, and pool care
- Hold security deposit in a non-interest bearing account
- Disposition of tenant's security deposit upon move-out
- Management of all repairs and maintenance
- Collection of rents
- Late notices & late charges
- Eviction proceedings
Fees & Services
Management fees are determined on each property individually taking into consideration many factors, including location, age, size and condition of the property, as well as the scope of services your property requires.
We will meet with you in person to evaluate your property and make recommendations as to the scope of work to be done, the maintenance the property requires, and to make recommendations for effective cost reduction/savings.
NJ Realty maintains accurate and comprehensive records of all accounting so you are kept informed of all work being performed as well as the management of your property.
NJ Realty provides you with detailed and accurate financial records using the most up to date software.
Click here to request further information